Thursday, March 24, 2011

American Apparel leggings.
Dark blue, light pink, forest green, dark purple.
$5 each or $18 for all.
(Size small)

Anthropologie fish dress.
Unsure why the tag was cut out, I bought this on eBay but it was too large.
$60
(Size 2)

Multi-color snake skin cocktail dress.
So cute and really cool on the skin, low cut in front and back.
$25 (bought for $80 at local boutique)
Worn once.
(size XS/S)

Free People hooded boho vest
So cute, it just sits funny on my torso since I'm not much of an upper-body person.
$35
(Small)

Almost Famous union-jack jeans
Never worn, cut didn't look great on me.
$15
(Size 0)

More to be uploaded tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    What a lovely blog you have here! Lotts of nice inspiration! Keep it up! I love the Almost Famous jeans!!..

    Wanna be followers?

    Love from Stockholm! xoxo

    ReplyDelete